Watch over my shoulder as I expose the social popularity of hundreds of products on a popular e-commerce site.
What You'll Learn:
- How to automagically parse product links from any E-commerce website.
- How to quickly find Facebook, Pinterest, and Google +1 engagement numbers for each product.
What You'll Need:
- Free version of Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Can crawl up to 500 links)
- Scrapebox (one-time $97 payment – well worth it)
- High Quality Private Proxies (Can crawl more links MUCH faster)
- Paid version of Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Can crawl unlimited links)
Nice one !
What happens if it’s a dark post on FB ? will that sill work ?
also , if the link on the post it shorten via bitly/goo.gl , will ScarpeBox be smart enough
to detect it ?
If the post has been shared publicly by anyone then I believe it gets the numbers. So if it’s a dark post with some shares it should pick it up. It’s the FB api that picks it up so scrapebox will reflect whatever facebook tells it to.